Monday, September 8, 2014

Birds of a Feather

   One of the things I picked my breeds for was beauty. I loved seeing their colors coming in! Now that they are here, they are yours to enjoy!



Speckles
Finally her name makes sense!


 Lizzy
Lizzy and her beautiful barred stripes.



Raven
Her beautiful feathers are iridescent in the sun!


Sleepy
Sleepy has beautiful iridescent black and brown feathers. 

Daisy
Gorgeous bright yellow feathers


Olive
A rather plain if elegant red


Piper
Piper's colors were a surprise because of her breed. Easter Eggers do not have a standard color. She turned out to be gold and black; fading into each other. Her head is all gold and tail is all black. Beautiful!


Nutmeg
I think she might be the prettiest! I adore her coloring!


I hope you enjoyed this and I will see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment