So this was when a lot of the inside stuff started getting done.
These pictures are the start of our chicken wire dividing wall. One side for chickens, one side for storage.
Those box like things are the start of the nesting boxes.
The windows and then the chicken wire followed. There are two windows on one side of the coop and one on the other.
My parents then bought a stain and painted the coop. My Mom also put shingles on the top in the front and put batons on the sides.
The chicken door followed.
The nesting boxes were finished around this time.
This is the back. It is on the human side. This way, we can access the boxes without having to go on the chicken side.
This is what it looks like with the door open.
This is from the chicken side.
The roosts were the last thing to be built.
They are kind of high, so we made a ramp.
We have started putting the chicks out there during the day. However, if you want to hear more about that, you will just how to wait...