Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall In Love

   Tomorrow is the first day of Autumn! This is my absolute favorite season. Cool but not cold... Sunny but breezy... Ah! Autumn! So, to celebrate here are some pictures I took the other day.

There is this giant maple tree in our side yard. The leaves always change really early. It has already started to change and it is beautiful!




The first bright red leaves have started to fall!





Speaking of red, I planted some marigolds in the summer and now they are in full bloom.



OK, so this one is orange. You get the point...




I showed the chickens that bright leaf from before. Lets just say they were excited...

Nutmeg was particularly interested


Lizzy eating the leaf (sigh)...

Then she stole the whole leaf (sigh again).



Once Lizzy got tired of my leaf, Speckles investigated. 


   Well that's it! Hope you guys enjoy these lovely fall days as much as I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment