Monday, May 11, 2015

Another Man's Treasure

   Since I first got chickens, I started collecting chicken related stuff. I didn't do this on purpose... it just kind of happened. Now, all over my room is chicken stuff. Some of it was given to me, other pieces I bought myself.

   Today, I am going to show you some of what I have collected over the years... 



1. Tiny Chick Bowl


   I bought this adorable little bowl at a hardware store strangely enough. It was Easter and it was just too cute to resist!




2. Handmade Snow Globe


   A good friend of mine made me this chicken snow globe for me last Christmas. It was so thoughtful! 



3. Straw Hen


   I found this at a consignment shop. I have figured out that those stores are a great place to look for chicken related stuff. Everything in them is usually very unique, like this straw hen! 





4. Chicken Tape Dispenser


   I absolutely love this! It just looks so cute on my desk! I think I found it online at My Pet Chicken. I am not sure if they still sell this, but it can be found pretty easily online.






Update: As many of you have most likely noticed, I have not been posting as much as I used to. With the school year finishing up, I am kind of swamped with finals work. So, at least for a while now, I will be posting every other week. Once Summer starts and I have more time, I will probably go back to the old schedule. I really appreciate you staying with me! See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment