Monday, March 16, 2015

Sure as Eggs

   Some people (like my family) eat a lot of eggs. And I am talking a lot of eggs. Just for breakfast, we each eat two eggs. With four of us that is eight eggs a day. And that doesn't include baking or other cooking throughout the day.

   However, I know some people don't eat as many eggs. Especially if you are in a rush in the morning, it may seem too time consuming to cook up an egg for breakfast. I have the solution to this excuse! My Mom showed me this trick a few years ago and I have been using it ever since.


   So here is my trick for the Easiest Egg Recipe Ever!

First find a small glass bowl. If you don't have one a small cup will work just as well.



Don't forget to spray it with non-stick spray! 


   Then scramble one egg and put it in your glass or bowl. Add whatever you'd like. I usually just add cheese, but anything you like in an omelet would be good!

Put your egg in the microwave for one minute. That's it! 


   The egg will puff up a lot, but will "deflate" after you take it out of the microwave. 

   And you're done! You can eat it like this or make some toast and make it into a breakfast sandwich. Either way is fast, delicious, and easy!  

   I know this post was a little light on pictures, so here are some old chick pictures, just because!

They were so small!





I hope this helps you start your day with a great breakfast, and I'll see you here next week!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment