Monday, October 27, 2014

Nose in a Book

   So if you been on my blog before you may or may not know that I am a high school student. When I get home from school I do one of two things.

Go out with the chickens...




Or do homework.

Last week, I decided to multitask. 

   I had some reading to do for my humanities class. The last chapter or two of Maggie: A Girl of the Streets by Stephan Crane. (By the way, not my favorite book.)

So, I grabbed my book and headed out to the chicken pen. 

As I talked about last week, the chickens are very... interested in, well, everything.



   When they stole my bookmark. I was alright with it. Kind of.





   Please don't get me wrong, I am usually very careful with books. But, unfortunately to chickens, I guess, books look delicious. 



Note to self: No more multitasking.

No comments:

Post a Comment