Monday, November 24, 2014

On Cloud Nine

   Okay, so this week I am going to be talking about what I am thankful for (chicken related). It might get a little sappy but just stick with me.

   I am so thankful all of my little chicks survived to at least this age. I love them so much and I have no idea what I would have done if I had lost one.




   I know that most likely sounds weird if you haven't had chickens, but you get attached to them. You love them just like a dog or a cat... Or at least I do.



   I think in order to be happy, you have to appreciate the small things in life. For me it might be Lizzy sitting on my lap or Olive and Sleepy eating out of my hand. What small things make YOU happy?



   The last thing I am thankful for is the chicken's ability to make me smile. No matter how bad of a day I have, a few minutes out with the chickens can always turn that around. They are such curious, funny little birds. 

This is one of my favorite pictures of the chickens ever. Makes me laugh every time!


Wow, sorry. As I said, this got kind of sentimental.  I promise not to be like this all the time...

Happy Thanksgiving and I'll see you next Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment